Thursday, July 29, 2010

Its harder than you think

Having a baby is tough. Always constantly worrying bout her well being.
She was breathing funny the other night and i mad a dr.s apt for her
and they made me take her to the ER.
She ended up getting admitted because of the virus the whooping cough.
Shes home now but on antibiotics.
I cant sleep, im always worrying about her stopping breathing in her sleep.
Shes so congested. ugh. I jst want to cry.
Shes been so fussy/restless.
Its hard being a single parent at the moment.
i feel so alone and lost.
I gess the only up-side of this month i get to get into my own place on the 3rd.

God please help me and give me strength to be the best mommy i can be
to make the right decisions in the best interest of my daughter. Please help me
be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.
love always your loving daughter



1 comment:

  1. :) I know it is hard because you are always worrying. You do not need a guy and you are doing great on your own and will do great when you move out so dont worry :)

    ReplyDelete