Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Should I? Or Should I Not???

I thought that this was going great. I thought " wow this guy is actually goin to treat me the way a man is suppose to treat a woman" He is great with leena. But why is it that i keep getting lied to about the most stupid things. I hate being lied to. Its never ending. My previous relationship was all about lies and deceitfulness. Sure the first couple of lies i blew them off and i told him how i felt about liars and how ill give him another chance but the next time im gone. I told him im not goin to be in another relationship that is based on lies. But, why is it when he lies again i still want to be with him? I want to keep my word. I dont know if its cause im lonely and i like being treated good and lieing is one of his faults that i can just ignore? I dont want to ignore it but it feels so good to be treated like a lady and to be accepted by his amazing family that dont prejudge. It hurts cause i care for him and Im inlove with his daughters and i know that isleena is inlove with him. But i really dont know how to over come the lieing or even if i should try. Should i try to solve his lieing problem? Should i ignore them? I know that im crazy jealous at times but who can blame me because of what ive been through. Besides its my crazy jealousy that keeps catching him in lies. I need help im lost. Should i or should i not?

No comments:

Post a Comment